The 41 Most Memorable Sports Moments of 2019
December 29, 2019 11:18AM EST
Every year produces some really memorable sports moments, and 2019 was no different. To this end, The Ringer just published a list of their favorite sports moments of the past year. Ten are listed below; click on the link for the other 31:
- Tiger Woods wins the Masters.
- Kawhi Leonard’s miracle shot bounces the Toronto Raptors into Eastern Conference Finals.
- Refs miss obvious pass-interference call that costs Saints a trip to the Super Bowl.
- Megan Rapinoe strikes a pose as U.S. women win soccer’s World Cup.
- Howie Kendrick becomes a Game 7 god for the Washington Nationals.
- Zion Williamson breaks his shoe.
- Maximum Security disqualified from Kentucky Derby after crossing finish line in first place.
- Andy Ruiz stuns Anthony Joshua to win heavyweight title. (Joshua would go on to win the rematch.)
- Novak Djokovic outlasts Roger Federer at Wimbledon.
- A black cat became the star of Monday Night Football.
Get the full list HERE.